Drive Through Back to School Materials Pick Up (Last Name A-M)
- Drive Through Back to School Materials Pick Up (Last Name A-M)
- 8/6/2020, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
As we get ready to begin this school year remotely, we want to ensure that each and every one of our students is getting some school supplies to start the year! Our wonderful PTA has purchased and organized ""supply kits"" specific for each grade level. We will be doing a materials drive through, no-contact pick up, similar to what we did at the end of last school year. Please see below for information and procedures to follow for this pick up.
Thursday 8/6, 9-11am or 1-3pm if your last name begins with A-M
Friday 8/7, 9-11am or 1-3pm if your last name begins with N-Z
1. BEFORE you come to Alisal, please write your student(s)' name(s) and grade level on a sheet of white paper and place it in the bottom right hand corner of your front windshield. Please write large and legibly. Staff will be using this to make sure your child gets the correct materials.
2. Drive through the front parking lot loop, follow standard drop off/pick up procedures and any staff directing traffic. Staff will be standing by to check your student(s)' name in the windshield.
3. Once they have checked your student(s)’ name, you have pulled all the way forward, and come to a stop, please pop the trunk of your car. A staff member will then return, place your student's supplies in the back of your car, and close your trunk.
Although this is intended to be no-contact pick up, please make sure you still wear a mask and practice proper physical distancing.