The Alisal Science Fair will be held on Thursday, April 19th. All Alisal students are invited to participate in this wonderful opportunity to create a science fair project. The excitement begins at the Science Fair kick-off assembly on Friday, March 16th. Make sure to ask your child about the assembly! Below are important dates to know about, registration information, helpful websites, poster guidelines, templates and samples, and contact information for any questions.
- Friday, March 16th: Science Fair kick-off assembly & Online registration opens
- Sunday, March 25th: Online registration closes
- Wednesday, March 28th: Science Fair Board pick up from school
- Wednesday, April 18th: Bring boards and experiments to school
- Thursday, April 19th: Science Fair. Family night: 5:30 to 7:30 pm
Students must register online in order to participate. You may choose to participate individually or along with a friend. Please use the appropriate form to register.
- Individual: Use the individual form if you are the only participant
- Team: Use the team form if there are 2 or more participants.
Below are several helpful websites with project ideas or to learn more about science.
What to include on your tri-fold poster?
- Title of the experiment and your name(s)
- Question or Hypothesis
- Materials used
- Procedure - How did you conduct the experiment?
- Results: Share what you found
- Pictures!!! Lots of them